The final stages of life’s journey should be taken with dignity and comfort. We’re here to support you during this important time.
Find a Silverado Location
Come & Visit Us
Questions? Need Assistance?
At Silverado we believe that how a person leaves this earth is as important as how they spent their life on it. Our skilled staff sees hospice care as the punctuation at the end of a life well-lived. This inspires a tireless work ethic focused on delivering comfort to our patients, mind, body and soul.
Providing the gift of peace and honoring what a loved one meant to the lives they touched is a profound privilege, so our full-service hospice care includes the following:
- Full-spectrum patient comfort care and pain management
- Care is provided based on the patient’s needs, desires and personality
- Guidance and support for families, including education on the disease process, bereavement support and maximizing quality of life for the entire family
- Care in-home, at a hospital or facilities such as assisted living communities
By providing personalized medical, social and spiritual care, our hospice team gives patients a chance to experience life to the fullest and allow their families a chance to create cherished memories.
- Attending Physician: Oversees medical care and prescriptions to manage pain and symptoms (may also be the medical director)
- Hospice Medical Directors: Liaison between the attending physician, patient and family who also provides information and insight into the patient’s needs
- Social Worker: Advises patients and families when needed, develops and integrated care plan based on emotional, physical, social and financial needs, and assists with bereavement support after a loved one has passed
- Spiritual Counselor: Draws on the beliefs and values of patients and families to cope with the spiritual aspects of illness and loss. Can assist with specific religious needs and lead memorial services.
- Volunteers: Offer support for all non-medical needs such as providing companionship and socialization, running errands and assisting with family needs.
- Hospice Aides (CNA/CHHA): Provide personal care to each patient, reports any changes in need and offers comfort measures as directed.
- RN Case Manager: Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the integrated plan for patient care while overseeing symptom control, pain management and as-needed administering of medications.
For a Spanish langauge video on the benefits of hospice, click here.
Patient services are provided without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), communicable disease, or place of national origin.