Scottsdale Memory Care Community
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Amenities like gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff are all important parts of assisted living care, but a foundation of experience is what separates exceptional care from the rest. We have been focused on redefining memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Large central courtyard, garden and a fantastic water feature.
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (602) 730-7591.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Enjoy gourmet appetizers, cocktails and music at our annual Yappy Hour. Bring your dog and mingle with other animal lovers and their four-legged friends. Dog treats will be provided!
Lunch Escapades is a time for family members to relax and get to know each other away from the bustle of life at Silverado...