Scottsdale Memory Care Community
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Amenities like gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff are all important parts of assisted living care, but a foundation of experience is what separates exceptional care from the rest. We have been focused on redefining memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Large central courtyard, garden and a fantastic water feature.
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (602) 730-7591.
Get to Know Us
3rd Sunday of each month 2pm-3pm for Adult Children
Lunch Escapades is a time for family members to relax and get to know each other away from the bustle of life at Silverado...
First Wednesday of every month from 7:30am - 9:00am