Belmont Hills Memory Care Community
Belmont, CA 94002
While amenities such as gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and clinical staff are common among assisted living providers, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Tree-lined 17 acre grounds with a forested hill as a backdrop
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (650) 264-9020.