Escondido Memory Care Community
Escondido, CA 92026
The first-ever Silverado community, Escondido has been serving residents since 1997. Located near where the 15 and 78 meet, it is conveniently close to San Marcos, Daley Ranch, Del Dios and Valley Center. Silverado Escondido is more than just assisted living, it is specialized memory care.
While amenities such as gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and clinical staff are common among assisted living providers, experience and care make a world of difference. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Relaxing “Coffee Shop” area, grand piano and a hilltop location with a view
- Explore our many amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (760) 456-5137.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Enjoy our service of prayer, singing, and joy with your love one...
Join us for an opportunity to meet other Silverado family members and build a support system with others facing similar challenges...
Join us for our Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Group for an opportunity to connect with others in a safe, understanding environment...