Orange County At Home
Irvine, CA 92618
The uncertainty and anxiety that occurs when a loved one is unable to care for themselves can seem overwhelming. Questions about arranging the care they need and worries about how things will progress can feel like too much to deal with, particularly if you’ve never experienced this change before. Silverado At Home Orange County is here to help.
Offering more than just quality in-home care, we bring our experience and compassion to ushering you through the process of understanding the situation. From a complementary assessment conducted by one of our skilled Life Care Managers to providing care and monitoring changes in needs, our focus is on clients’ dignity and wellbeing. Whether your loved one is recovering from a temporary condition or dealing with the onset of an ongoing state, we are here as both a guide and advocate.
- All caregivers are Silverado employees who have undergone comprehensive background checks, helping alleviate the worries some clients experience when allowing someone into their home.
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia.
- Our experienced Life Care Managers give every new client a complimentary assessment of home care needs, using their expertise to help them and their loved ones understand the situation. From there a personalized care plan is created based on factors such as patient need, environment and goals. Every care plan is as unique as the client it serves.
- Care can be provided any time, for any length of time - from an hour a day to a full 24 hours.
- At Home clients can use Silverado Flexible Care to spend time at Silverado Memory Care Communities and take advantage of the attentive staff and dementia-focused care our full time residents enjoy. This is a great way for clients to get out and be engaged while giving family and caregivers a chance to catch their breath.
- Services for memory loss/dementia, recovery after serious injury or surgery, limited mobility, chronic illnesses and any other condition that requires extra assistance at home - Silverado caregivers are extensively trained to treat each client with compassionate care based on their unique situation and need.
- Extensive liability insurance that benefits the clients/caregivers.
- Caregivers provide basic care, companionship, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assistance with meal preparation and personal hygiene.
- Serving San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Newport Beach, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Mission Viejo, Seal Beach, Fullerton, Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, Laguna Beach and surrounding areas.