Beverly Place Memory Care Community
Los Angeles, CA 90048
While amenities such as gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and clinical staff are common among assisted living providers, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Close to The Grove, Cedars-Sinai and The Beverly Center
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (323) 984-7313.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Do you often misplace your keys and can't retrace your steps? Are you having a hard time remembering to pay your monthly bills? Then you may be facing the early stages of of memory loss. Please join us for our support group to connect with others...