Beverly Place Memory Care Community
Los Angeles, CA 90048
A mile from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and within walking distance of The Grove, Silverado Beverly Place is a dedicated memory care community with a staff that understands the changing symptoms and effects of Alzheimer’s and other memory conditions. A registered nurse is on-duty at all times and our medical directors are physicians, allowing the highest degrees of oversight and guidance.
All Silverado community staff members - from the clinical care teams and specialized caregivers to the engagement directors and culinary teams - are trained to provide residents the assistance and support their specific needs require. This empowers Silverado associates and gives them the necessary tools to be responsive and provide quality care, setting us apart from average assisted living communities.
In addition to our adherence to strong clinical standards, the Silverado approach includes a passionate dedication to the emotional wellbeing of our residents. Frequent engagement activities and outings help residents remain social and active while they continue enjoying the things that were important to them before their diagnosis. Comfort, respect and dignity are at the core of our treatment philosophy. As you research memory care options we welcome you to compare their features - just print out our service comparison document.
Features and Services
- Nexus, an innovative evidence-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement.
- As-needed assistance with dressing, personal care, etc. with a focus on independence
- Caregivers specialized in memory impairment and dementia care (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia)
- Physician Medical Director provides a high level of clinical oversight for patient care
- Licensed nurse on-site around the clock
- Master-level social worker
- Associates specially trained to manage challenging behaviors
- Medications administered only by licensed nurses
- Kosher-style meals and Shabbat observation
- Skilled relocation teams to help residents moving in from distances
Activities and Amenities
- Visits to The Grove
- An opportunity to view or be part of the Taping of the EXTRA show with Mario Lopez, at the nearby CBS studios
- Writing workshop
- Ping Pong classes
Team Highlights and Associations
- Very diverse set of associates
- Annual Kids Camp has brought and continues to bring community awareness
Explore financial options.
Get to Know Us
1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 10:30am - 12:00pm
2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 10:30am - 12:00pm