Beach Cities Memory Care Community
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
With its welcoming atmosphere, ocean views and personalized care, Silverado Beach Cities is a memory care community in a class all by itself. Located a half mile from the Pacific Ocean, our outside deck allows residents the opportunity to gather and enjoy sea breezes and expansive views. Inside you will find a warm, lively place where hobbies and interaction flourish and engagement is constant.
Silverado’s philosophy is to provide individualized care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. From residents in the early stages of memory impairment to those needing a higher level of care, our skilled, well-trained staff operates with a focus on providing residents the comfort and dignity they deserve. Whether providing assistance with daily needs or bringing much-needed brightness to a resident’s day, the team at Silverado Beach Cities takes tremendous pride in enriching the lives they touch.
Activities, Amenities and Programs
- Regular outings to the beach, the Redondo Beach pier and other stimulating locations
- Located within a Medical complex containing: pharmacy, laboratory services, urgent care, medical offices, dialysis center, surgery center, cancer center, gift shop, child day care
- Pet therapy
- Four different floors with four distinct neighborhoods, offering a choice of surroundings to match the resident’s needs
- Gourmet food at the Silverado Café, open to the public to promote a sense of normalcy
- Monthly Speaker Series with local professionals covering topics such as aging, dementia, health & wellness, emergency preparedness, planning ahead and more
- Caregiver support groups and training
Achievements, Awards and Team Highlights
- Strong community ties, including virtual dementia training for police and first responders
- Café is Blue Zone Certified (recognized for promoting longevity and a healthy lifestyle)