San Diego At Home
San Diego, CA 92111
When a loved one loses their ability to live independently, even temporarily, the transition into this new stage in life can seem overwhelming. Learning about their new requirements and how to fulfill them is stressful and confusing without the proper guidance, so Silverado At Home of San Diego specializes in being a resource for families dealing with these circumstances.
Providing more than just in-home care, we bring our experience and compassion to guiding you through the process of understanding your loved one’s new situation and care requirements. From delivering a complementary assessment to providing care and monitoring changes in needs, ensuring top quality of life for our clients and their families is our goal.
- All caregivers are Silverado employees who have undergone comprehensive background checks
- Complimentary assessment of home care needs and development of custom care plan
- Care available any time, for any length of time
- At Home clients can use Silverado Flexible Care to spend time at Silverado Memory Care Communities - a great way to get out and be active while giving family a chance to catch their breath
- Associates have ongoing, specialized training for memory care, allowing them to deal with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lewy Body and other types of dementia
- Extensive liability insurance that benefits the clients/caregivers
- Services for memory loss/dementia, recovery after serious injury or surgery, limited mobility, chronic illnesses and any other condition that requires extra assistance at home
- Caregivers provide basic care, companionship, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assistance with meal preparation and personal hygiene