San Juan Capistrano Memory Care Community
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Located right off the 5 freeway at Junipero Serra Road and close to Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, Mission Viejo and Coto de Caza, Silverado San Juan Capistrano is more than just assisted living, it is specialized memory care.
While amenities such as gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and clinical staff are common among assisted living providers, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Located just a mile from downtown and the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano
- Explore our many amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (949) 988-0921
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Meet other Silverado family members, in a festive and fun social atmosphere!
Join us as we come together to discuss our experiences of caring for a loved one with a memory impairment...
Join us for an opportunity to share your experiences in providing care for someone with memory loss...
This support group is designed to help support caregivers and loved ones by giving them a safe, understanding environment to share challenges and experiences with one another...
Connect with other families who understand the emotional and physical challenges you face. Come and get emotional support and advice!
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease brings a great amount of stress and confusion, so having a resource for information and support can be vital to providing the best care...