Tustin Hacienda Memory Care Community
Tustin, CA 92780
A warm, tight-knit community in the heart of Old Town Tustin, Silverado Tustin Hacienda’s charm is undeniable once you walk through the front door and into the community’s active, comfortable living room. Residents engaged in card games and participating with the cooking club are common sights, while visits from the community’s pets contribute to the community’s lively atmosphere. To our residents, Tustin Hacienda is not just like a home – it is home.
Silverado’s team members work to engage residents and allow them to remain social while continuing to enjoying the things that were important to them before their diagnosis. Providing individualized care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body is our philosophy, from residents in the early stages of memory impairment to those needing a higher level of care.
Activities, Amenities and Programs
- Three different courtyards featuring trees, umbrellas, a gazebo and a fountain
- Regular outings to favorite Orange County spots, including the Tustin farmers market, Downtown Disney, dog parks and even a once-yearly outing to an Angel game
- Country kitchen/bistro serves restaurant-quality food
- Friendly, affectionate community dogs and cats in addition to fish tanks
- Quaint locale, surrounded by businesses that were blacksmiths and feed stores that have been transformed to a library, museum, restaurants and farmers markets
Director of Health Services
Jesse Goodman, RN
A significant addition to the Silverado team, Jesse has had both professional and personal experience caring for individuals with memory loss. He brings five years of nursing experience and a nursing degree from Utah Valley University. Jesse began working for Silverado as the Director of Health Services at the Newport Mesa community and is now at our Tustin Hacienda community.
Simin Torabzadeh, M.D.
Dr. Torabzadeh is an accomplished healthcare provider whose experience makes her the perfect choice for a Silverado Medical Director. Since 1995 Dr. Torabzadeh has served on the faculty at the UC Irvine College of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine. She has also given a number of invited presentations on Aging and Travel Medicine at hospitals and medical institutions throughout Southern California. Dr. Torabzadeh is a Fellow at the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Geriatric Society.