Denver Memory Care Community
Arvada, CO 80004
Located in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of trees and open spaces, Silverado Denver is a truly wonderful environment for memory care residents and rehabilitation guests. With spectacular mountain views to the west and a warm atmosphere inside, there is always something happening to enhance the community’s lively environment. From the delightful smell of baking cookies to the spirited sounds of residents mingling, the community is designed to provide a sense of familiarity and normalcy while constant activities help promote engagement and continued enjoyment of lifelong interests.
The Silverado team is focused on individualized care that emphasizes mind and spirit as much as it does body. From residents in the early stages of memory impairment to those needing an enhanced level of care, health, comfort and dignity are the guiding principles of Silverado. We are dedicated to providing the best possible quality of life, whether that entails assistance with personal care or just a simple smile.
Activities, Amenities and Features
- Purpose-built community designed with the needs of memory care in mind – tall ceilings and an open feel, but still very welcoming, and a well-appointed interior with grand piano, large fish tank, and a full bar that extends out into a courtyard
- Large central courtyard and large windows so nature is present year-round
- Fun, engaging outings like bowling, fishing, Denver Zoo, town fair, sporting events, Rockies games and scenic drives to the breathtaking Red Rock and Golden areas
- Detailed model train and scale scenery in the courtyard (built by a local model train enthusiast group) and a resident train club that helps maintain and add to the setup
- Espresso machine, fruit and water always accessible
- Great outside space – heated sidewalk, putting green, a basketball court and 5 raised garden beds residents use for gardening activities
- Community greenhouse where residents grow vegetables like tomatoes which are used as part of our cooking clubs
- Baking club where residents make cookies, cakes, brownies and more
- Music constantly playing – sometimes even live music from a resident’s trumpet!
- Three friendly, affectionate community dogs to help with companionship and a sense of normalcy
Silverado Denver offers rehabilitation services, bringing together highly-skilled professionals and the latest therapies to help guests along the path to wellbeing. Personalized care is at the core of the three main rehabilitation offerings:
- Extended-Stay Rehabilitation: around-the-clock onsite licensed nurse, restorative care, and occupational, physical and speech therapies
- Memory Care Rehabilitation: Specialized staff trained in memory care, behavior management and a secure environment to minimize the trauma of transition
- Skilled Nursing Care: Post-acute and extended care, medication management, intravenous (IV) therapy, pain management and wound care
Silverado communities are focused on guest experience and feature private and shared suites, fine dining, pet companions, spa services, on-demand digital entertainment and a low overall staff-to-guest ratio.