Highland Park Memory Care Community
Highland Park, IL 60035
Many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, but Silverado’s focus and experience makes a world of difference. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Sunrooms on every floor and a health club / wellness center for onsite physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (224) 217-9235.
Get to Know Us
Every Second Wednesday of the Month at 1:00pm