Lake Zurich Memory Care Community
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Silverado Lake Zurich’s hometown feel is the first of many things visitors notice that sets this community apart as a truly special environment for those with memory impairment. Four cottages with porches sit in the midst of a park-like setting of lush with trees and bushes, hosting outdoor activities and family gatherings when the weather is right. The comfortable feel continues indoors where residents gather for games, conversation and even the occasional manicure – an atmosphere that allows them to remain social while continuing to enjoying the things that were important to them before their diagnosis.
Silverado’s team members are specially trained to provide individualized care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body, from residents in the early stages of memory impairment to those needing a higher level of care. Whether working with residents in the community’s greenhouse or providing basic care to improve quality of life, comfort and dignity are our goals.
Activities, Amenities and Programs
- Town square feel – fountain, porches and more
- Gazebo area for reading, visiting with friends or relaxation
- Debo the dog – a Boxer who is the community’s resident greeter and everybody’s friend
- Open concept kitchen where residents can talk to chefs and watch them cook
- Spa days for residents to enjoy manicures, pedicures and foot massages
- Whirlpool tubs for therapy and enjoyment
- Walking paths located throughout the campus to draw residents outdoors
- Secure gated community provides peace of mind
- Variety of engagements, on-site and off (shopping, golf, lunch outings and more)
Achievements, Awards and Team Highlights
- Director of Health Services Marcia Kravetz was awarded the first National Assisted Living Nurse of the Year in 2007
- India, an engagement associate, received an award from the Life Services Network for her "dedication to enhancing the lives of the individuals and families she serves"