Dallas At Home
Addison, TX 75001
When a loved one enters a situation where living independently is no longer an option it can be a stressful and confusing time. What kind of care do they need? Where do you get them the proper help to keep their quality of life? Silverado At Home of Dallas is more than just in-home care. We are a resource for families – a full-service care provider that brings our experience , training and compassion to guide you through the difficult process of finding and providing care for your loved one.
Whether your loved one is recovering from a temporary condition or dealing with the onset of an ongoing state, we are here for you at every step. Starting with a complementary needs assessment from one of our experienced Life Care Managers, we offer care that ranges through giving guidance, providing in-home care and monitoring needs as they change. Most importantly, our focus is on clients’ dignity and wellbeing, because to Silverado, quality of life is paramount.
- All caregivers are Silverado employees who have undergone comprehensive background checks, eliminating distractions or worries about the quality of the associates visiting your home.
- Our experienced Life Care Managers start by providing a complimentary assessment of home care needs, using their expertise to help clients and their loved ones understand the situation. From there a customized care plan is developed based on factors such as patient need, environment and goals. Every care plan is as unique as the client it serves.
- Care available any time, for any length of time - from an hour a day to a full 24 hours.
- Live-in personal attendants are available for constant companionship.
- At Home clients can use Silverado Flexible Care to spend time at Silverado Memory Care Communities and take advantage of the attentive staff and dementia-focused care our full time residents enjoy. This is a great way for clients to get out and be engaged while giving family and caregivers a chance to catch their breath.
- Services for memory loss/dementia, recovery after serious injury or surgery, limited mobility, chronic illnesses and any other condition that requires extra assistance at home - Silverado caregivers are tirelessly trained to treat each client with compassionate care based on their unique situation and need.
- Extensive liability insurance that benefits both the client and caregiver.
- Caregivers provide basic care, companionship, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assistance with meal preparation and personal hygiene.
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia.
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires extensive classroom and hands-on training.
- Serving clients throughout the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, including Highland Park, Mid-Cities, Irving, North Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Richardson and surrounding areas.
Get to Know Us
Join us for an opportunity to share your experience in providing care for someone with a memory-impairing condition...
This support group is open to spouses and caregivers to help them connect with others who understand the emotional and physical challenges they face.
Being a caregiver comes with a unique set of challenges and stresses, so we invite you to join our open support group for loved ones, caregivers and family members.
Join us for our Wine & Watercolors mixer and silent auction benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association...