Turtle Creek Memory Care Community
Dallas, TX 75219
A lively atmosphere filled with residents enjoying hobbies or delighting in each other’s company, Silverado Turtle Creek exemplifies our goal of providing an environment where residents retain a sense of independence and dignity while they continue enjoying the things that have always been important to them. From the smell of fresh-baked cookies in the bistro to joyful sounds of children playing in our outdoor playground, Silverado Turtle Creek is a warm and welcoming place where quality of life matters above all else.
Whether a resident is in the early stages of memory impairment or needs an advanced level of care, our highly-trained staff understands the changing symptoms of memory loss and the impact these can have. Dignity and comfort are key, and we attend to each resident based on their unique condition. Family involvement is encouraged, so we don’t have visiting hours or charge visiting family for meals shared with their loved one.
Activities, Amenities and Features
- Nestled among tall, shady trees in a quiet neighborhood close to the heart of Dallas
- A variety of engaging activities and clubs for residents to participate in, including a culinary club and relaxing walks through the neighborhood
- Bistro serves restaurant-quality meals - open and interactive layout helps stimulate residents
- Numerous outings to the many fun and interesting locations nearby, including Dallas Arboretum, museums, local theatres
- Shopping trips to many of the unique shops in the area, such as the chocolate & wine shop and the pastry & coffee shop
- Community dog and cats to establish a sense of companionship and normalcy (resident pets are welcome as well!)
- Secure outside gardens with walking paths
- Playground for visiting children to play
- Regular outdoor activities including barbeques, gardening, time with family, children and pets, etc.
Achievements, Awards and Team Highlights
- Recognized as a 2012 Dallas Top Workplace, as featured in the Dallas Morning News
- Assisted Living Federation of America Champion for Seniors - Johnnie Robertson, Lead Caregiver