Houston At Home
Houston, TX 77069
Stress and confusion are only natural when a loved one loses the ability to live independently. Questions about what kind of care they require and what to expect as the condition progresses can seem overwhelming. Silverado At Home of Houston is more than just in-home care. We are a resource for families – a compassionate care provider that brings our experience, training and dedication to act as a guide and advocate as you go through the difficult process of making sure your loved one is well-cared for.
Whether your loved one is recovering from a temporary condition or dealing with the onset of an ongoing disorder, we are here for you at every step. Starting with a complementary assessment from one of our experienced Life Care Managers, we offer comprehensive coverage that ranges through giving guidance, providing in-home care and monitoring needs as they change. Most importantly, our focus is on clients’ dignity and wellbeing, because to Silverado, quality of life is paramount.
- All caregivers are Silverado employees who have undergone comprehensive background checks, eliminating distractions or worries about the quality of the associates visiting your home.
- Our experienced Life Care Managers start by providing a complimentary assessment of home care needs, using their expertise to help clients and their loved ones understand the situation. From there a customized care plan is developed based on factors such as patient need, environment and goals. Every care plan is as unique as the client it serves.
- Care available any time, for any length of time - from a few hours to a full 24 hours, with live-in caregivers available.
- Live-in personal attendants are available for constant companionship.
- At Home clients can use Silverado Flexible Care to spend time at Silverado Memory Care Communities and take advantage of the attentive staff and dementia-focused care our full time residents enjoy. This is a great way for clients to get out and be engaged while giving family and caregivers a chance to catch their breath.
- Services for memory loss/dementia, recovery after serious injury or surgery, limited mobility, chronic illnesses and any other condition that requires extra assistance at home - Silverado caregivers are tirelessly trained to treat each client with compassionate care based on their unique situation and need.
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia.
- Extensive liability insurance that benefits both the client and caregiver.
- Caregivers provide basic care, companionship, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assistance with meal preparation and personal hygiene
- Serving Houston, Harris County, Montgomery County, Fort Bend County, Richmond, Sugar Land, Tomball, Katy, Spring and surrounding areas.