Kingwood Memory Care Community
Kingwood, TX 77339
Located just off of route 59 next to the grounds of the Kingwood Medical Center and close to Humble, Porter and Atascotia, Silverado Kingwood is more than just assisted living, it is specialized memory care.
Amenities like gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff are all important parts of assisted living care, but a foundation of experience is what separates exceptional care from the rest. We have been focused on redefining memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Close to Galveston, Kemah, area Museums, wineries, state parks, country clubs and more
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (281) 713-6863.