Sugar Land Memory Care Community
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Located minutes from highway 59 in the heart of Sugar Land and close to Cinco Ranch, Mission Bend, Richmond, Greatwood and Missouri City, Silverado Sugar Land is more than just assisted living, it is specialized memory care.
Amenities like gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff are all important parts of assisted living care, but a foundation of experience is what separates exceptional care from the rest. We have been focused on redefining memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Situated in a quiet neighborhood near the Fort Bend Christian Academy, churches and a library
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (281) 713-9470.
Get to Know Us
Every Wednesday from 10:30am - 11:30am