The Woodlands Memory Care Community
The Woodlands, TX 77382
While many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Community rests on a lush, tree-lined lot minutes from the Club at Carlton Woods and the Woodlands Country Club
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (713) 234-1619.
Get to Know Us
First Thursday of every month from 5:30pm - 6:30pm