Aspen Park Memory Care Community
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
With its plentiful greenery, spectacular mountain views and warm atmosphere, visitors to Silverado Aspen Park immediately know that this is no ordinary memory care and rehabilitation facility. A lively atmosphere where children and pets are common sights, the Aspen Park community is tailored made to engage residents with memory problems and allow them to remain social while continuing to enjoy the things that were important to them before their diagnosis.
Silverado’s team members are specially trained to provide individualized care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body, from residents in the early stages of memory impairment to those needing a higher level of care. Whether working with residents in the community’s greenhouse or providing basic care to improve quality of life, comfort and dignity are our goals.
Activities, Amenities and Programs
- Six secure, enclosed courtyards and walking trails to encourage mobility
- Swimming pool and water activities (when weather is appropriate)
- Greenhouse, chicken coop, gazebo and lots of room for outdoor activities
- Ella and Gazelle, our friendly, affectionate community dogs
- Constant engagement programs and activities, including Cooking Club, Builders Club and more
- Centrally located next to a beautiful park with easy access to the freeway
- Four dining rooms and a “neighborhood” layout so residents can live with those with the same needs and cognitive levels
Achievements, Awards and Team Highlights
- Five-star CMS rating (government rating based on health inspections, staff and quality measures – five stars is considered much above average in quality)
- Community is licensed as a skilled nursing facility, take out which prevents discharge issues and add which allows us to care for higher acuity needs without hospitalizations.
Silverado Aspen Park also offers rehabilitation, bringing together highly skilled professionals and the latest therapies to help guests along the path to wellbeing. Personalized care is at the core of the three main rehabilitation offerings:
- Extended-Stay Rehabilitation: occupational, physical & speech therapies, around-the-clock onsite licensed nurse and restorative care
- Memory Care Rehabilitation: specialized staff trained in memory care, behavior management and a secure environment to minimize the trauma of transition
- Skilled Nursing Care: post-acute and extended care, medication management, intravenous (IV) therapy, pain management and wound care
Silverado guests can expect the same world-class treatment as residents, with private and shared suites, fine dining, pet companions, spa services, on-demand digital entertainment and a low overall staff-to-guest ratio.