Everett Memory Care Community
Everett, WA 98203
Combining the highest levels of staff and care, Silverado Everett is the preferred choice for world-class memory care in western Snohomish County. Visitors are greeted by delectable baking smells and the sight of residents mingling or taking part in activities– a life-filled atmosphere that allows them to remain social while continuing to enjoy the things that were important to them before their diagnosis.
Specifically designed to deal with the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia, Silverado’s approach is to care for the resident’s mind, body and spirit. Our associates create person-centered care plans for each resident by communicating openly and honestly with those who know them best; their families. We invite you to join your loved one anytime for a complimentary meal, and encourage families to participate in care conferences to help us learn about your loved one’s life history through family stories and experiences.
Activities, Amenities and Programs
- The Terrace- A beautiful and bountiful garden terrace covered by lush grapevines and seasonally decorated with aromatic and colorful flowers. Residents enjoy working in our raised beds in addition to sampling goodies from several delicious fruit trees and edible greenery. Our secure, enclosed outdoor areas encourage residents to be mobile and maintain strength and balance, helping foster a sense of independence and freedom while maintaining safety.
- Pet-friendly community - Residents may be able to move into the community with their beloved companion provided the pet fits in with others in the environment. Community animals provide love and companionship as well as giving residents the opportunity to maintain dignity, sense of purpose and self-esteem by helping provide care to animals (if they wish).
- Commitment to exceptional dementia care from a skilled staff makes Silverado more than just assisted living.
- Wonderful blend of comfort and clinical expertise
- Conveniently located in Snohomish County near Lynnwood, Mukilteo, Edmonds and Mill Creek.
- We offer numerous age-appropriate activity programs (we call them engagements) build self-esteem, maintain dignity, and offer opportunities for growth and creativity. Club programs are designed with residents’ abilities, interests and histories in mind. The goal of all programs is to have fun, prevent boredom, boost confidence, develop friendships and provide opportunities for new senior living experiences.
- Creative Corner- Learn a variety of different artistic mediums including watercolor, pastels, scrapbooking and more to create your very own masterpiece. Art not your thing? You can also join a cooking club and make your own pizza, or crochet a soft and cozy sweater in Knitting Club.
- Outdoor Fun- Walking groups travel to many local places including Lions Park, where residents enjoy playing a game of basketball with neighborhood children or pushing toddlers on a swing.
- Musical Performances- Sing along with many different musical activities including the resident chorus, a guitar or piano solo, or even dance along and shake your hips with a local Elvis impersonator.
- Pet Ambassadors- Our many pet residents include dogs, cats, birds, fish, and even a Guiana Pig! Play fetch with Daisy the Shetland Sheepdog, or pull up a chair and cuddle Ryder, the orange tabby. You can even bring your own furry family member from home to visit or become our next Pet Ambassador.
- Community Outings in Snohomish County and beyond - Residents enjoy a variety of local adventures including trips to the Kangaroo Farm in Arlington, Fishing off the docks in Silver Lake, a double-stack of syrupy pancakes at the local IHOP, and much more.
Silverado Everett Awards
- Excellence in Quality of Care- Exceptional End of Life Care
- Customer Satisfaction – In Activities and Pets
- Excellence in Customer Service
As you research memory care options we welcome you to compare their features. Download our service comparison document.