Brookfield Memory Care Community
Brookfield, WI 53045
The latest in our family of memory care communities, Silverado Brookfield exemplifies the warmth, comfort and dedication to residents’ wellbeing that have allowed our style of memory care to flourish. Large curved windows allow plenty of natural light in while also giving residents spectacular views of the trees and fields that surround the community. Lively engagement activities and comforts such as music and the smell of cookies baking add more to an atmosphere that isn’t just like a home, but actually is home.
Now accepting move-ins, Silverado Brookfield is a state-of-the-art memory care community designed from the ground up to help residents remain social while they continue enjoying the things that were important to them before their diagnosis. Silverado associates provide compassionate, individualized care that is focused on mind and spirit just as much as it is on body. From residents in the early stages of memory impairment to those needing a higher level of care, meaningful engagement and dignified treatment are constants in Silverado communities.
Activities, Amenities and Features
- Conveniently located 20 miles west of Milwaukee and close to Lake Country
- Nestled in a beautiful Brookfield neighborhood with a great mix of development and nature
- Community property is set right in the middle of homes, a school and a church so residents can witness the liveliness of the surrounding areas
- Plenty of beautiful parks and gardens in the area
- Stimulating outings to local destinations of interest: Lake Michigan, community events, concerts in the park, the community farmers market and more!
- Comforts and features are plentiful - a beautiful baby grand piano, gorgeous dining area, game room with game tables, several fireplaces, sun room, spa and much, much more
- Great room that overlooks the courtyard has a ski lodge feel where residents can sit and enjoy music while sipping hot chocolate during the colder months
- Wonderful outdoor areas featuring a courtyard with a gazebo, putting green, fountain, raised planters and secure walking paths to promote activity
- Pets are not only welcome, but encouraged! Community currently features a large aquarium and a huge, beautiful aviary
- General store that is set up like and old fashioned candy shop where residents can get greeting cards, magazines, snacks, toiletries and other items
Silverado Brookfield is now open and we are offering a special for the first ten residents that place a reservation during our opening period. In appreciation, those members will be offered the following amenities:
$1,500 reduction in the first month's room and board fees
Priority room selection (based on availability)
Recognition plaque placed in resident's memory box
Special acknowledgement at community events
Please accept our invitation to take advantage of this unique opportunity and call 262-649-2285 for more information.