Brookfield Memory Care Community
Brookfield, WI 53045
While many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- On-site beauty salon and spa with whirlpool bath
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (262) 345-7553.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Join us for an opportunity to share your experiences providing care for someone with memory impairment...
Connect with other caregivers who understand the emotional and physical challenges you face and learn more about the symptoms of memory loss and learn about local resources...
Testimonial: "The staff always shows respect for all of the residents- even the most severe ones..."
I just want to thank Silverado Brookfield WI for making my sweet dad's last few months peaceful..."