Oak Village Memory Care Community
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
While many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Spacious sun room, game room, aviary and more
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (262) 345-7745.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.