Sierra Vista Memory Care Community
Azusa, CA 91702
Located two miles north of the 210 freeway on Highway 39, and nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains close to Glendora, Duarte, Irwindale and Baldwin Park, Silverado Sierra Vista is more than just assisted living, it is specialized memory care.
While many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Patios with mountain views and heated pool & jacuzzi
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (626) 650-9891.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Connect with other caregivers in a safe, understanding environment to share challenges and experiences with one another...
Connect with other caregivers who understand the emotional and physical challenges you face...