Belmont Hills Memory Care Community
Belmont, CA 94002
While amenities such as gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and clinical staff are common among assisted living providers, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Tree-lined 17 acre grounds with a forested hill as a backdrop
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (650) 264-9020.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Share your experiences in providing care for your husband, wife or partner with memory impairment and connect with others who know firsthand the challenges you live with as a caregiver...
Connect with other people who understand the emotional and physical challenges you face, hear more about the symptoms of memory loss and learn about local resources.