Beverly Place Memory Care Community
Los Angeles, CA 90048
While amenities such as gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and clinical staff are common among assisted living providers, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Silverado Beverly Place is also the home of THE LOFT, a new urban living concept that offers brain-healthy living for people 55 and over who are concerned about maintaining a healthy brain. Read about THE LOFT here.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Close to The Grove, Cedars-Sinai and The Beverly Center
- Explore our many other amenities here
Experience compassionate and professional dementia care in Los Angeles. Call us today to schedule a tour at (323) 984-7313.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.