Highland Park Memory Care Community
Highland Park, IL 60035
Many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, but Silverado’s focus and experience makes a world of difference. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Sunrooms on every floor and a health club / wellness center for onsite physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (224) 217-9235.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Having a loved one with dementia comes with a unique set of challenges and stresses, so we invite you to join our open support group...
Share your experiences in providing care for your husband, wife or partner with memory impairment and connect with others who know firsthand the challenges you live with as a caregiver...
A time to join other Silverado family members to just let loose and enjoy an evening out.