Lake Zurich Memory Care Community
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
While many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, there is a difference when it comes to experience and care. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Open concept kitchens where residents can talk to chefs and watch them cook
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (224) 662-1358.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
From the east: (Highland Park) take Half Day Road West(IL Highway 22). Turn left on S. Buesching Road. Turn left onto S. Old Rand Road. Turn left onto America Court, which is the main driveway of Silverado.
From the west: (Crystal Lake )Follow US-14E to IL 22 E (Half Day Road.) Turn right on S. Rand Road. Turn left onto S. Old Rand Road. Turn left onto America Court, which is the main driveway of Silverado.
From the north: (Fox Lake) Take US-12 E. Turn left onto S. Old Rand Road. Turn left onto America Court, which is the main driveway of Silverado.
From the south: (Schaumburg) Take N. Roselle Road to US-14E. Turn left onto N. Quentin Road. Turn left onto N. Rand Road. Turn right onto S. Old Rand Road. Turn right onto America Court, which is the main driveway of Silverado.