Naperville Memory Care Community
Naperville, IL 60563
Amenities like gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff are all important parts of assisted living care, but a foundation of experience is what separates exceptional care from the rest. We have been focused on redefining memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Large sunroom and on-site spa room with whirlpool bath
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (331) 472-0108.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Share your experiences having a loved one with memory impairment and connect with others who know firsthand the challenges you face.
Having a loved one with dementia comes with a unique set of challenges and stresses, so we invite you to join our open support group...