5 Ways to Show Your Love
Here are some ways you can fill a Senior's day with extra love:
- Share a Beautiful Flower Arrangement: Have flowers delivered, or deliver them yourself if you live nearby.
- Bake a Delicious Treat: A special treat is even sweeter when it’s shared. So, sit awhile and share something yummy. Don’t forget to get the kids involved too!
- Take a Walk Down Memory Lane: Create a photo album or scrapbook dedicated to family milestones, including everything from weddings to childbirth, to significant birthdays and anniversaries. If your loved one is widowed, set aside some time to look through the album and reminisce together.
- Host a Brunch or Luncheon in their Honor: Invite a family member, friend or neighbor who would otherwise be alone to brunch at your home and let them be the guest of honor.
- Give the Gift of Companionship: Hire a Personal Attendant or Caregiver to engage with your loved one, friend or neighbor to provide assistance with personal care, meal preparation, transporation to appointments or companionship.