Onion Creek Memory Care Community
Austin, TX 78748
Located just off I-35 a few miles south of downtown Austin, close to Manchaca, Buda, Bluff Springs and Mustang Ridge, Silverado Onion Creek is more than just assisted living, it is specialized memory care.
Many assisted living providers have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, but Silverado’s focus and experience makes a world of difference. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Silverado Onion Creek has been recognized as the winner for Best Memory Care in Senior Resource Guide’s first annual Readers’ Choice Awards!
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- On-site beauty salon and spa with whirlpool bath
- Explore our many other amenities here
The best way to see the Silverado difference is to experience it, call us today and schedule a tour (512) 961-5113.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.
Get to Know Us
Enjoy wines and other beverages specially paired with gourmet hors d’oeuvres while listening to live music!