Cypresswood Memory Care Community
Houston, TX 77070
When it comes to assisted living in Houston, many providers have similar amenities including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, but Silverado’s focus and experience separates us from the rest. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years.
Programs Unique to Silverado
- Nexus, an innovative research-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia
- Newly launched Dementia Care Certification program for caregivers that requires 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Physician medical director, masters level social worker and 24-hour licensed nurses
- Therapy gym/room, sun room and more
- Explore our many other amenities here
Discover the Silverado difference. Call us today at (281) 407-4954 to schedule a tour and experience the best in Houston assisted living.
Silverado’s memory care communities are committed to offering the highest quality care to those with memory-impairment. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families. In fact, we are so confident in our commitment that in the first 60 days after move-in, if you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will reimburse administrative and monthly fees and assist you in finding an alternative solution.